Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Crack & VU

  1. #1
    Inactive Member silvio's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I have EWS 64 from 2 years and I always have had a problem of bad sound with distortion and VU completely full around 50% of times I use it: When I start Computer and I see this problem , I reset and the problem disappears but I don't believe this is a good solution, what can I do?

    ------------------

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Boris Lukovic's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2000
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by silvio:
    I have EWS 64 from 2 years and I always have had a problem of bad sound with distortion and VU completely full around 50% of times I use it: When I start Computer and I see this problem , I reset and the problem disappears but I don't believe this is a good solution, what can I do?

    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    what card?s or xl


  3. #3
    Inactive Member daniele's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2000
    Posts
    46
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Ciao Silvio,Dovrei usare l'inglese malgrado
    la mia ignoranza...,CMQ stai per caso usando la Ews su un sistama overclokkato?
    Non penso sia questo comunque il problema,
    dacci maggiori info:Hardware Setup?,EWS L/XL?,hai il Codec Attivo??,
    spero di poterti aiutare

    Daniele

  4. #4
    Inactive Member silvio's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ti ringrazio per la risposta Daniele ho una ews64XL, attualmente il sistema non ? overclockato ma lo ? stato per qualche tempo e tutto ? uguale a prima, come lo era prima che lo facessi, alla Terratec mi hanno detto di provarla su un altro PC, lo far?, per ora uso un P200 con un nuovo HD Quantum e MB Top Gun (una cosa un p? economica, sospetto che non sia un granch?)tengo il codec attivato sempre...Fammi sapere che ne pensi... io sono di Roma, sei di queste parti?...

  5. #5
    Inactive Member daniele's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2000
    Posts
    46
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    caro Silvio ti riponder? via e-mail il pi? presto possibile

    [This message has been edited by daniele (edited August 18, 2000).]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •